Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hug Life with PofA


Over the weekend Kharlo, CJ, Jona, Jp, Aaron, went to LA to see our childhood friend and Shepard Fairey's protoge, Philip Lumbang's first solo show: Hug Life.

We ate Rosco's Chicken and Waffles the morning after we had arrived. Then to Philip's art show. It was dope, there was a photo gallery from another artist above Phil's art show. There was a photo op before entering Hug Life. Truly amazing.

The next day, we ate at Bahay Kubo near the venue. Truly delicious. Then before we all departed, I got a an art piece from Phil. Later Kharlo and I rode around LA near Fairfax around the Bape store.

Notes to myself: I really gotta get my stuff together, and have sleepless nights like the other artists and geniuses out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment