Sunday, November 22, 2009

DeathKlock Concert by the end of the month. Awesome.


November 16-20.

Good lord. I have accumulated at least 60+ hours the last pay period. I made damn near more than half a grand for the month. Awesome!

This entire week has been work work work and arrange some stuff. At least I got my bed frame in and built into the new house. I arranged my room to what it will be like, I set aside clothes for me to sell to Saver or to Black and Brown.

Jade is teaching a cotillion dance this month. I've been taking her to her lessons and her students suck. It's rushed because half the cotillion dropped out after the debutante broke up with her boyfriend. The cotillion is on Black Friday and they look like shit. They don't listen and they don't practice their moves. They also are not motivated to do the routine they just want to horse around.

Jade definitely does not want to have her named branded on a horrible routine. She is thinking of dropping out too.

My room is in order except that I need to buy a desk and a couch for my room. It is functional, but it isn't female companion ready. Jade doesn't mind though, she knows I just moved in. Next week is TG!

November 21-22

I was a photog for DeathKlock, a cartoon band from the cartoon series Metalacolypse from Cartoon Network.

I got a free ticket for one guest when I arrived and I gave it to her. Awesome concert I must say. There was a projector that displayed them. The creators of the show of three members play all their songs, even though the show has 5 band members.

No comments:

Post a Comment