Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving. Your Welcome.


November 23-November 25

I've been working on a module for at least 2 weeks for my RTVF 171 class about how to use the Character Generator with a classmate Erin. We got some awesome ideas on how to do the video and it is looking bad ass.

I will have it done possibly before the last day of final because that is when it is due.

Tuesday November 24, the Brokaw boys and I downloaded the Left For Dead 2 demo. We played to demo through system link. After the demo we bought the game and tried to complete in all in the same night. We nerded out until 6 in the morning playing a game we had just bought.
Anni slept downstairs and couldn't stand the nerdness that is man. She tried to hit up Jade to come over, but she was out of town.

It is Thanksgiving this week and I am fucking stoked to go back home in Sacramento.

November 26.

Turkey Day.

Went back home this morning just in time for our Turkey Day lunch. Dinner was canceled because my mom had work that night.

Stayed up all night to make it Black Friday with my sister and mom. Christina wanted to go to Toys R Us and Old Navy to buy some Christmas day presents for her god kids. She's 19, and she already has God Kids, yes.

Jade has been hitting me up all day because she misses me. She wanted me to go back to San Jose, but I opted out to stay with family. I promised to make it back in the morning so we can go Black Friday shopping also.

After we went shopping, around 8 in the morning my mom decides to have breakfast with my dad before he goes off to work and before I leave for San Jose.

I haven't slept for a day.

November 27

Black Friday. Made it to Jade's house hella late in the afternoon. We didn't go Black Friday shopping because we got sucked into my bed and had a marathon of fun. After that she had to bring her sister to the cotillion I mentioned earlier.

As soon as I got there, her parents invited me to go with them to the cotillion. This weirded Jade out a bit because no one has ever asked a guy to come to a family thing.

This night was fun for the both of us. I was invited to Poker with the family, but Jade and I decided to go back to my place because we were too tired and too active, we wanted to be home fast.

November 28.

What the hell happenend this day? Oh yeah Plan B.

November 29.

Jade explains to me that she still has feeling for some other dude after I tried asking her out.
We got into a big argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment