Saturday, December 5, 2009

More fighting, Kelly Clarkson concert and such.



November 29

Kelly Clarkson concert today.

Boy is she fat!

The production manager told us we can only shoot her from the last row in the arena. I don't a lens to do that! Usually we could get up close but because she has gained a lot of weight since last year she's very conscious of her body. Haha.

November 30

Dope day today. There's a Christmas party in the event center on friday and because we did not have anything going on we decided to set up the festivities today. It has consisted of two huge theater sized projectors complete with 2 Xbox 360's each with Modern Warfare 2. We stayed up all night playing video games. Again. Jade and I have been fighting since the weekend and we need space from each other.

December 1- December 4

Same old work all week. Worked enough to make more than a grand for November. Sweet.

December 4

Pretty Eventful day. We had a Christmas party with all the Employees of Student Union Inc.

I murked hella of my co-workers in bouts of Modern Warfare 2. Awesome, awesome game.

Later tonight, Jade and I have sort of made up so we went to Helium's Art Couture Friday where I almost finished their fashion show video to be presented. I haven't had a computer all month so I couldn't get it done with all the bells and whistles and all the special effects.

December 5
Saturday. I hit up Kim Ky. I went to the SF Moma with her and her roommate. I had to do this for a Photo 115 assignment. It was awesome. Candace Breitz and the photographs on display there were awesome.

Later that night I went with Alan Cheng for Victoria's birthday at Trading Co. and Mayes Oyster House Bar.

Jade and I talked it out, it sucks when we are not together.

Next week we have a Masquerade to attend and more festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment