Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The day after a weekend.

After getting back from SoCal on Monday, I decided to skip all my classes, but at least I checked the green sheets to them to make sure I wasn't missing anything totally major. I should stop skipping classes, I had already taken a week off from classes last week in preparation of the Atomic Fashion show that happened last week and after barely dodging a midterm that has been pushed back until a week after.

I went to the Helium Photographer's meeting late and we went over the couple of shooting assignments for October.

I really need to work on the videos that I have since September and also need to shoot more.

I can't help but put Helium on the back burner of things, especially when it is a new semester and I need to move out of place before the 31st.

Later this evening, I hit up Jade Mundy and once again she had been me at Speed and Frustration even though we had killed the bottle of Morgan left over from my SoCal trip. We failed to finish the movie, Sex Drive. And instead she spent the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment