Sunday, October 11, 2009

From here on out:


Life is getting really busy at the moment. So in order to combat the daily routine of my busy life, I will just do a weekly round up and only highlighting the important days as they come.

October 7th and October 8th.

I didn't do much these days. I just worked, went to school, hung out with Jade Mundy, and went to bed.

I did my homework and for the usual, I drank just a little and had a funny cigarette with Jade.

October 9th.

I penciled in Helium photo shoot. But instead I went to work after I had requested it off. I need to make at least one thousand bucks by the end of each month starting now for the next three months in order to get my student loan from Wellsfargo.

Tonight I also worked Campus Movie Fest '09 here on campus. As always my favorite film came out of the Film Production Society. I am a little biased towards this group because two years ago I released a short titled, "Mass Transit" which won Best Drama.

This year they released a short titled, "Top of Her Class." Last year it was, "Tighter than You." They are really pushing out comedies since. The best comedies in fact.

A new contender, Friday Night Films submitted an action short titled, "Ill Will." I can honestly say, that the mass arrival of HD films have really pushed the bar on how to make movies. "Ill Will" had some of the best cinematography out of an amateur film group.

I was very impressed.

October 10 to October 11, Saturday and Sunday.

I tried to spend the rest of the weekend on homework and moving out. But I just relaxed and played some video games and hung out with Agnes, Carina, and Jade as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment