Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I will end procrastination... tomorrow.


Took Jade Mundy to her doctor's appointment this morning. Tuesday is my days free.

Afterwards, she treated me to breakfast at her place. Hung out at her place for a bit, and we both passed out on her couches.

Whatever,

I was able to capture the Atomic Fashion show tapes, fill in some show reports for work, do some studying.

I still gotta edit them.

Right now, it's 1:13 at night I'm at Agnes's and finishing up the last bits of homework. Tomorrow I get to see Anni and Mark's new place and I will decide whether I want to live with them or my roommates now.

Note to self, end procrastination tomorrow.

Footnotes from San Diego Trip:
Rhea's dogs Nala, a pitbull, and Marley, a Doberman, are two of the dopest and smartest dogs of all. I wish I had taken pictures of them. I need to go photo crazy my friends from the journalist department. And I need to upload the photos by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment