Saturday, October 31, 2009

It is getting to closer to Halloween and to moving out of Villa Torre.





October 26

Monday. I hate them. Finally finished with most of my concert photos. Here are some from Rob Thomas and SlipKnot.

Speaking of which. Rob Thomas had a special guest, Carlos Santana. Because of this special appearance the Event Center had to be on lock down. Meaning, that no one was allowed to be in the hallways before Santana arrived and after he had performed and left.

I couldn't even access any of my photoshoot points because of him. I had to stand way in the back in order to shoot Santana.

After SlipKnot I have been giving my photos to the Spartan Daily, our college newspaper, for more publicity. I should keep doing this.

October 27 - 29

I need a costume idea. But I do not know what I want to be. Been kicking with Jade ALOT. She's cute. I think I like her.

I took her to visit my new roommates at their apartment before getting a tour of the new place. We talked with Mark Lazo for at least 2 hours before he handed us keys to the new place.

October 30-31

Moving day.

All week I have been moving in stuff out of Villa Torre. Luckily Christian O and Patrick Ho found a new place. I will visit them once I am done moving in the Brokaw spot. I couldn't have asked for a better place.

I did not get to go out for Halloween because as soon as I was finished moving in, it was already late and all the parties have ended.

Rob Zombie next month, photos will be uploaded soon. Will submit some to Spartan Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment